Researched Veterans
US Army Medals

Army Achievement Medal for Civilian Service

Awarded by any commander (Lieutenant Colonel and above or civilian equivalent) to Army civilian employees for noteworthy achievements of a lesser degree than those recognized by the Commander's Award. A nomination normally covers either a period of sustained superior service or a level of achievement sufficient to warrant this recognition or both. The award is comparable to the Army Achievement Medal.